I'm Obsessed, March 1

I'm in Port Hawkesbury for work. I've always been a workaholic, but now all I want to do is ride and train Rogo. I'm obsessed. I think about him all the time. When I'm not riding him I think about riding him and talk about riding him. I'm writing my blog so I won't bore other people to death talking about him. Of course every detail and nuance is endlessly fascinating to me. It's what I think about when I fall asleep at night and when I wake up in the morning. All I have to do is think about him and the other horses and I feel happy.
The saddle fitter is coming Thur. I'm really looking forward to it.
Rogo wasn't his worst, but not his best when I rode him yesterday. He didn't want to bend to the left, but I don't think I warmed him up long enough. I didn't longe, and I didn't walk on a long rein for very long, so that was probably the issue. he finished up pretty well, although he hasn't held his canter very well the last 2 or 3 times.
Wed.'s focus - warm up/stretch, contact, bend, energy, square halt, hold canter longer (ask about slipping).

Comments