Doug Leaves for Laconia



Doug left for Laconia Motorcycle Week this morning with our Harley Club friends. I'm happy he's off to have a good time, but sad I'm not going. I'll miss him. Maybe I'll go another year. I don't want to leave Rogo out of training too long this year. Doug is riding the bike I bought him for his 50th birthday. So now I have 3 cats, 3 dogs and 3 horses to look after on my own - should keep me out of trouble. I rode at 7:30 this morning to get a ride in before he left. Both Rogo and I were lazy. Then I went to Cheryl's and she rode La Casa and Dancer. They're the daughter and grand daughter of Cassablanca, her horse of a lifetime (Hanoverian mare imported from Germany). They are coming along nicely. I finally have a little breathing room after being crazy busy with work. It is GREAT.


-- Sent from my Palm Prē

Comments