Back to Rogo

I was able to ride Rogo yesterday, after returning from Blainville Mon. night. Megan lunged and rode him while I was away. She said in a text that he was spunky - hmmm, what does that mean? Ha ha. Forward is good
Yesterday it was hot and there were tons of flies, but he was very patient. Doug was having a lesson with Joan, so I 'honed in' as Doug put it :) Too bad, I'm not giving up riding with Joan! She has to take us to FEI levels!!
We worked on circles. Rogo is making progress. For me, I must stop digging in my heels and use the calf of my leg for my aids. This has been a bad habit for me for a long time. Also I need to keep my hands closer together.
That's it. We kept it short because of the heat. Circles went quite well and Rogo was forward without being over the top.

Comments