New Horse Photography Blog

If you don't follow From Racehorse to Show Horse you should check it out - there's great horse photography and interesting dressage training  posts. I just read there about a new equine photography blog which is a collaboration of the writer and some of her colleagues, called Capture the Light Equine . I thought I'd share the link because so many horse people like to photograph their horses, and it looks like it will be a really great resource.
Now I just need to find make the time to learn how to use the features on my camera and practice some of the techniques :)

Comments

Wendy said…
Thanks for the shout out Carol! We enjoy reading about you and Rogo and look forward to seeing your photos. ;)
Jan said…
Carol, Thanks for sharing this link! It sounds like a great idea.
Ron Krajewski said…
Thanks for posting. We are new horse owners, and taking photographs of them has turned into my new hobby.
canvas prints said…
lovehe blog, such great photos to.