Dreaming of Rogo

Last night I dreamed that I was beside a beautiful Creek by the Bay. I looked across the Creek and there was Rogo in the trees - I called him and he came to me, swimming across the Creek. We jumped in the Creek together, and we swam and played and I laughed at our happiness and joy. It was amazing.
We just finished our second Arthur Kottas clinic on Monday, and it pushed my límits - mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm going to write a post about it, but I think this dream is about that. It (the clinic) was awe inspiring on so many levels.

Comments

What a great dream Carol - seems to say that you and Rogo are having fun as a team. Can't wait to read about Arthur Kottas II.

Last night I dreamed about counting hay bales... super small hay bales. As they were so tiny they were extra hard to count accurately, and I kept thinking 'This will never get us through the winter!'
Lori Skoog said…
Can't wait to hear about the clinic.
Anonymous said…
Waiting for more . . .
Achieve1dream said…
Looking forward to the write up! That dream sounds amazing!
Your dream sounds awesome. Can't wait to read about the clinic.
Carol said…
Thanks everyone. CFS - I hope your winter hay supply is in and making you happy :).