Friday, October 24, 2014

Dreaming of Rogo

Last night I dreamed that I was beside a beautiful Creek by the Bay. I looked across the Creek and there was Rogo in the trees - I called him and he came to me, swimming across the Creek. We jumped in the Creek together, and we swam and played and I laughed at our happiness and joy. It was amazing.
We just finished our second Arthur Kottas clinic on Monday, and it pushed my límits - mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm going to write a post about it, but I think this dream is about that. It (the clinic) was awe inspiring on so many levels.

6 comments:

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

What a great dream Carol - seems to say that you and Rogo are having fun as a team. Can't wait to read about Arthur Kottas II.

Last night I dreamed about counting hay bales... super small hay bales. As they were so tiny they were extra hard to count accurately, and I kept thinking 'This will never get us through the winter!'

Lori Skoog said...

Can't wait to hear about the clinic.

Kate said...

Waiting for more . . .

achieve1dream said...

Looking forward to the write up! That dream sounds amazing!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your dream sounds awesome. Can't wait to read about the clinic.

Carol said...

Thanks everyone. CFS - I hope your winter hay supply is in and making you happy :).