Blog Award

Thanks for giving me an award News From Aspen Meadows , Grey Horse Matters , Dressage On The Quarter and Megan and Scarface ! I really appreciate it and enjoy reading your blogs.


For my fifteen blogs I recently discovered I'm including some old favourites too, some who probably already have the award. They are:

  1. R Lil Bit Of Cash
  2. Memoirs of a Horse Girl
  3. Super Size My Cob
  4. Contact
  5. Princess Diva Diaries
  6. Calm, Forward Straight
  7. Confessions of a Struggling Dressage Rider
  8. From Race Horse To Show Horse
  9. Halfpass's Blog
  10. Dancing With Horses
  11. Prairie Nerd In Paddock Boots
  12. Honeysuckle Fair
  13. A Thousand Pounds of Fragile Horse
  14. Musings From Log Dog Acres
  15. Teener Thoroughbreds
There are lots more blogs I read and love. Check out my sidebar for a few of them. I'll be adding more in the near future.
Now for seven things about me:
  1. I love to go camping and would like to learn how, and teach my horses, to go camping with them
  2. I know it's kind of nerdy but I like to scrap book pictures of my horses when I have the time (which I rarely do)
  3. I LOVE Thai food
  4. I love almost all food related things actually - reading cookbooks, researching recipes, cooking, great food stores and farm markets, good wine...
  5. I'm kind of obsessed with dressage. I guess you know this. I put everything I have into it - time and money and energy. I organize my life around getting more dressage related activity.
  6. I drive a smart car.
  7. I would love to travel more.
There, that's it! Thanks again for my award and for reading.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also would like to go camping with my horse. My family used to go camping when I was younger, I remember having so much fun. How much more fun would it be with the horse, all the trail riding!!!

And YOU, like DRESSAGE? No way!!! :)
Oak Creek Ranch said…
Let's see, we share numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7. I guess we have a little bit in common.
Carol said…
Christine, that's funny :) You guessed I like dressage?
Annette that's uncanny. Even the same car! Wow!
Amy said…
Horse camping is the best! I have even done it with my cooky TB so I imagine your horses would do great!
Jeni said…
Thanks Carol for the award! I LOVE your blog too =)

Will they let Rosie into the Holiday Inn?? I don't camp - guess I'm to girly girl? Rosie would LOVE the king sized bed and hot tub though =)
Kelly said…
I am honored Carol! Thank you - I enjoy your blog and esp loved the posts when you went to dressage camp. That is on my list of things to do within the next couple of years.
It's great to get to know you better. I'd love to go camping with my horse, we used to camp years ago with the kids, but I think camping with horses would be more fun. (Don't tell the kids I said that!)
Jan said…
Carol, Thank you so much for the award! I am honored to receive it. It is interesting to read little tidbits about each other. Like your smart car. What exactly is that? Is it an electric car? And it is interesting to know how much you like cooking! Great to get to know more about you. I will answer same about myself soon. Thank you again- your blog is one of my top favorites all the time!