And now for something more light...
10 Signs Your Dressage Test Needs Some Work
1. Under judges remarks the only comment is: "Nice plaits."
2. Your horse confuses the dressage arena boards for a cavaletti and exits at K. This is a distinct possibility for Rogo's first show!
3. Your 20 metre circle shape reminds the judge that she should buy eggs on her way home.
4. Your serpentine was perfect, except that it was supposed to be a straight entry on the centre line.
5. Sitting trot has caused some of your fillings to come loose.
6. Your horse believes "free walk" means leaving the arena and heading towards the nearest patch of grass.
7. You work harder than your horse does in working trot.
8. During the salute, your inadvertently use your whip hand and your horse performs "airs above the ground".
9. Your horse's walk appears to be more "rare" than "medium."
10. Impulsion is improved only after the horse sees monsters in the decorative conifers near letters marking the dressage arena.