Stylish Blooger is Spreading - Fun!
A Horse and A Half very kindly and generously awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you Horse and a Half! She writes an informative and often fun / funny blog about her adventures in dressage. Although often self deprecating, I think she knows more than she lets on :)
This is a fun way to learn more about blogger friends and maybe find some great new blogs by reading other people's suggestions.
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Thinking of seven things about myself that you don't already know will be hard, but here goes:
- I love fashion and am a clothes-aholic, although you wouldn't know it from my pictures riding in Doug's old t-shirts. No more of that!
- I can be obsessive and used to be a workaholic. Not being productive makes me anxious. I know this isn't a good thing.
- I can be a party animal (occasionally), which isn't really productive :) Come to think of it that makes me anxious.
- I drive a Harley, and so does my husband Doug, but now that I ride horses so much, I rarely ride my bike. Doug rides his a lot though and we do lots of biking things.
- I'm a little (?) flawed and eccentric and I'm drawn to imperfection.
- I treasure my women friends and still get together with high school and college friends.
- I live in an old farm house in the country with my husband Doug and in the winter time, my mother. We all get along really well and at night we sit by the fire and watch British mysteries that Doug downloads.
There are so many great blogs I don't know where to start! The instructions say 15 recently discovered, so I guess this is a good way to get some new blogs out there, as well as old favorites. I've been blogging less than a year myself, so they're all recently discovered to me! Many I might suggest will have been suggested by others, and I read so many it's hard to pick, but here are 15 interesting blogs:
- Dressa-Crosse in Steel Shoes
- Angela Swedberg
- From Race Horse To Show Horse
- A Teens Dressage Dream
- Devoted To Dressage
- Hoof Beats For Heart Beats
- A Collection of Madcap Escapades
- Jimmy Choo - The Blog
- It's Quarters For Me
- Skoog Farm Journal
- Always There Are The Horses
- Canter Balance
- R Lil Bit Of Cash
- 50 + Horses
- Rebel Road Sister